63805-2RS Enduro Bicycle Ball Bearing Abec3 25x37x10mm
- Buy 4 for £16.15 £13.46 each and save 8%
- Buy 6 for £15.80 £13.17 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £15.44 £12.87 each and save 12%
- Buy 20 for £14.93 £12.44 each and save 15%
Enduro Bearings are quality bearings manufactured specifically for cycling - certain applications require specific materials, greases, and sealing arrangements. Enduro has it covered for environments and disciplines.
- LLB - Is a double lip seal making light contact, and also rides in a groove making a labrinth seal (reducing friction for less rolling resistance whilst maintaining a good seal, preventing contaminating particles entering the raceways)
- 2RS - preventing contaminating particles entering the raceways)
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
Always install bearings by pressing on the outer race only into a housing
|Manufacturer Part Number||=||63805-2RS|
|Precision Grade||=||ABEC 3|
|Seals or Shields||=||Double Lip Seal Making Light Contact|
|Material||=||52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy|
|Clearance||=||CN = Standard Internal clearance|
|Rows of Balls||=||1|
|Image||=||Image represents the series, but may not be the exact part|
|Alternative Brand||=||In the very unlikely event that we should not have available free stock in the listed brand, then a quality brand will be supplied.|