6804-LLB Enduro Bicycle Ball Bearing Abec3 20x32x7mm
Also known as:
- Buy 4 for £6.92 £5.77 each and save 8%
- Buy 6 for £6.77 £5.64 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £6.62 £5.52 each and save 12%
- Buy 20 for £6.40 £5.33 each and save 15%
Enduro Bearings are quality bearings manufactured specifically for cycling - certain applications require specific materials, greases, and sealing arrangements. Enduro has it covered for environments and disciplines.
- LLB - Is a double lip seal making light contact, and also rides in a groove making a labrinth seal (reducing friction for less rolling resistance whilst maintaining a good seal, preventing contaminating particles entering the raceways)
- 2RS - preventing contaminating particles entering the raceways)
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
Always install bearings by pressing on the outer race only into a housing
|Manufacturer Part Number||=||6804LLB|
|Precision Grade||=||ABEC 3|
|Seals or Shields||=||LLB = Nitrile material rubber with a steel insert. Rather than the standard 2RS type seal, Enduro further by machining a groove into the inner race where the seal can rotate with better efficiency and less rolling resistance. Rather than one thick seal lip rubbing on a blunt surface, LLB type utilizes two razor thin sealing lips riding in the groove with light contact. The outside lip keeps the water and contaminates out, while the inner seal retains the grease for smooth function and long intervals between servicing.|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||=||438|
|Material||=||52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy|
|Clearance||=||CN = Standard Internal clearance|
|Rows of Balls||=||1|
|Image||=||Image represents the series, but may not be the exact part|
|Alternative Brand||=||In the very unlikely event that we should not have available free stock in the listed brand, then a quality brand will be supplied.|