7218BJP Angular Contact Ball Bearing FAG 90x160x30mm
Angular Contact Ball Bearings Available From Henderson Bearings
Single row angular contact ball bearings, the raceways are arranged such that the forces are transmitted at a particular contact angle - oblique to the radial plane - from one raceway to the other. The axial load carrying capacity increases with the contact angle. Due to the large, single row angular contact ball bearings are more suitable than deep groove ball bearings for supporting large axial forces acting in one direction.
Single row angular contact ball bearings can support radial loads and unilateral axial loads. They are adjusted against a second bearing that provides couterguidance.
- B - Modified internal construction
- JP - Sheet steel cage
- MP - Solid brass cage
- DB - Two angular contact ball bearings in O arrangement, matched and clearance free
- DF - Two angular contact ball bearings in X arrangement, matched and clearance free
- DT - Two angular contact ball bearings in tandem arrangement, matched
- TVH - Solid cage from glass fibre reinforced polymide
- TVP - Solid cage from glass fibre reinforced polymide
- UA - Universal design for fitting in pairs, bearing pair has axial internal clearance in O arrangement
- UL - Universal design for fitting in pairs, bearing pair has a slight preload in the O and X arrangement
- UO - Universal design for fitting in pairs, bearing pair is clearance-free in the O and X arrangement
- P5 - Bearing in tolerance class P5
- 2RS - Contact seals on both sides
In the very unlikely event that we should not have available free stock , a quality brand will be supplied.
|Bore Type||=||With Cylindrical Bore|
|Clearance||=||CN = Standard Internal clearance|
|Limiting Speed (r/min)||=||5300|
|Reference Speed (r/min)||=||4600|
|Seals or Shields||=||None|