Carburettor Cleaner 400ml Tygris R201
Powerful action spray aids in smooth running
- Buy 12 for £5.88 £4.90 each and save 51%
- Buy 48 for £4.38 £3.65 each and save 64%
A strong solvent based cleaner used for the removal of oil, grease and
stubborn gum deposits from carburettors and injection systems. Suitable also
for cleaning brake parts and automatic chokes without dismantling in order to
prevent stalling and to smooth out rough idling.
- Slower drying solvent for stubborn deposits
- Dissolves grease and oil
- Use to clean injection moulding tools
- Helps to restore engine performance
- Removes combustion deposits from nail gun mechanisms
- Safe for use with catalytic convertors and oxygen sensors
Directions for Use: Spray on cleaner and wipe off dirt with an absorbent cloth. For stubborn deposits, leave solvent a short while to work in, then wipe off. When cleaning carburettors in situ, remove air filter, spray a little cleaner onto external linkages, run engine at half throttle, spray cleaner into air intake until engine starts to stall, then re-fir air filter.
If larger quantities are required please use the "Add to Quote" button.
|Contents||=||A blend of propan-2-ol, and butane/propane propellant. No silicones or chlorinated solvents|